Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I looked hard and long for some fun poems that were printed in the Chicago Tribune, but I just can't find them. So this Valentine's Day post will have to be poem-less because I am no good at writing poetry (with the exception of limericks or DDs).

A special friend of ours is in the hospital now after falling on the ice. Life does have a way of throwing us a curve from time to time, doesn't it? I think the successful (and that is not defined by salary or size of house!) roll with the punches, laugh when things get tough, and just hang in there. So, no matter what's going on in your life, I hope you were able to have a great Valentine's Day! It really isn't a "silly" day; it's filled with love and good feelings. What could be better?

No comments: