Friday, February 27, 2009

Kass is an unfortunate last name...

John Kass is probably my least favorite reporter. But that's okay because I am most likely his least favorite reader!

At any rate, he wrote this column today that spurred me to write the following DD:

Higgledy Piggledy
Eddie Vrdolyak
Harshly is judged by re-
Porter John Kass

Kass says the alderman's
"Mephistophelean"
(Bet the word's meaning's not
Known by this ass!)

With that last name, how could I resist?!

I've had fun with DDs and limericks in the last few days. I started a talk about continuing education contact hours, which I award. The participants had fun with it, I think:

For CEs I'm your content inspector,
For flaws the official detector:
Objectives should measure
The content you treasure
Or surely you'll hear from N. Spector!

No comments: