Monday, May 10, 2010

A Snazzola Blog

One of my favorite made-up words is snazzola. It is snazzy with a bit of an attitude. That's what I want. A snazzola blog would be so excellent that thousands (millions?) would follow it every day. How does one do it? Language Log, for example, works very, very hard at it. But many of my friends work so hard, too, and do magnificent work. What's the difference? A little bit of luck, I think. Look at that little Justin Bieber. Now he doesn't deserve it!

First of all, I can't just write about epicaricacy (which I've just added to my online dictionary to get rid of that wavy red line!). I will continue to touch upon it, from time to time. But I am not going to talk about it every, single day.

Now onto other subjects. Wish me luck in making this a snazzola Blog!

No comments: